Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) and Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL) are the closest airports to the Dallas Marriott Downtown. DFW is located approximately 18 miles from the hotel. DAL is located around 7 miles from the hotel.
DFW to Hotel
The hotel is located about 22 minutes from DFW airport. SCAI and the Dallas Marriott Downtown do not offer shuttle service to and from DFW airport. However, there are other transportation options available.
Taxi service is available on the lower level of Terminals A, B, C, D, and E (fare to hotel: ~ $45, flat rate).
A DFW Airport Guest Assistant is available at taxi stands between 8:00 AM and 12:00 AM CT to help control the flow and ensure you are placed with a taxi.
If you have a special request for a taxi after midnight, dial +1-972-973-4061 to request one.
Ride-share pick-ups (Uber, Lyft) are located at the lower-level curbside of each terminal.
DART – Rail service
- Hours & Fares
- $2.00/midday pass, $6.00/day pass
- View the DART website for more information.
- The first DART train arrives at 3:50 AM CT and departs at 4:14 AM CT for employees and travelers with early flights. Click here for the full schedule.
- Passes can be purchased at DFW Airport Station kiosks or by mobile at the GoPass app (available for iPhone and Android smartphones only).
- Departing Passengers: Follow signs to Terminal A departures from DFW Airport Station. Ride the Terminal Link Shuttle to Terminal B, C, D, or E for departing gates other than A.
- Arriving Passengers: Exit your Terminal and proceed to lower level A10. If you arrive at Terminal B, C, D, or E, ride the Terminal Link Shuttle to Terminal A and proceed to the DFW Airport Station.
DAL to Hotel
The hotel is located about 15 minutes from DAL airport. SCAI and the Dallas Marriott Downtown do not offer shuttle service to and from DFW airport. However, there are other transportation options available.
Taxis are located on the transportation lower level.
- Passengers must cross the street toward Parking Garage A to reach the taxi stand.
An app-based ride service is provided on the lower-level roadway. This is the only approved area for app-based ride service pick-up.
DART – Bus Service
- On weekdays, the bus operates between Inwood/Love Field Station and Dallas Love Field Airport approximately every 15 minutes during the morning (before 9:30 AM) and afternoon (4 PM to 6 PM) rush hours.
- During the midday and evening hours, the bus operates every 20 minutes, and late at night (after 10:30 PM), the bus runs every 30 minutes.
- On weekends, the bus operates approximately every 20 minutes during the daytime hours (9:30 AM to 6 PM) or approximately every 30 minutes all other times.
- To get to the DART Bus stop at Dallas Love Field, follow the signs to the lower level for Ground Transportation.
Parking at Dallas Marriott Downtown
Valet Parking is USD $42.00 overnight; $22.00 daily (events). Electric car charging station available.
Please call a member of SCAI staff at 800-992-7224 or email