Medicare covers cardiovascular disease screening tests and your patients pay nothing if you accept assignment.
During National Cholesterol Education Month and World Heart Day, talk to your patients about cardiovascular disease, cholesterol, and stroke, and encourage them to take advantage of appropriate preventive services that avert and find diseases early, when treatment works best.
- World Heart Day—from the World Heart Federation
- Millions Hearts® 2022—an initiative to improve cardiovascular health for all
- Preventative Services—information for physicians from CMS
- Cholesterol Information—from CDC
- Cardiovascular Disease Screening—information from Medicare for patients
To receive text messages about SCAI PAC and SCAI’s Government Relations activities, including grassroots messages to your Congressional Representatives, text “SCAI Advocacy” to 50457.
Data rates may apply. Limited to U.S. citizens and legal residents only.