Upon completion of these activities, participants will be able to:
- Describe the current payment landscape.
- Define accountable care organizations.
- Recognize the difference between commercial arrangements and Medicare initiatives.
- Introduction, Dr. Box
- Overview of the Payment Landscape, Dr. Tariq
- ACO's and Medicare, Dr. Barker
- ACO's and the Private Sector, Dr. Bridges
- Bundled Payments for Care Improvement (BPCI) Advanced Model, Dr. Blankenship
- Case Studies, Dr. Tukaye
The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 1.0 medical knowledge MOC point in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Watch the content and complete the evaluation to obtain credit.
Learning opportunities from SCAI for the interventional cardiology team.