The 2023 New York Endovascular Summit (NYEVS) is a multidisciplinary conference focused on the diagnosis and treatment of Peripheral Vascular Disease.
This 2-day conference intends to offer an open platform for discussion of new methods, technologies and techniques for everyday solutions in the field of Endovascular Interventions. NYEVS 2023 will have different focus tracks: Non-Aortic PAD, Aortic, Venous and Podiatry. Our goal is to create an interdisciplinary forum and illustrate the most effective approach in the management of peripheral artery disease (PAD) and venous disease.
Three unique educational tracks:
- 2-Day Peripheral Arterial Disease Symposium
- Venous Symposium
- Podiatry Symposium
Two Fellows Course options:
- Mount Sinai Endovascular Fellows Course
- Aortic Fellows Bootcamp / Early Career Vascular Surgeons Course
Live complex arterial and venous cases from:
- Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
- Ballad Health Holston Valley Medical Center, Kingsport, TN
- University of Leipzig Medical Center, Leipzig, Germany
- ACV Centers, Grand Rapids, MI
- Presbyterian Hospital, Albuquerque, NM
- Vascular Surgeons
- Interventional Cardiologists
- Interventional Radiologists
- Vascular Medicine Specialists
- Endovascular Fellows
- Other Allied Health Care Professionals
Quality-led, patient-centered education for early-career physicians and experienced practitioners.