Upon completion of these activities, participants will be able to:
- Recognize new pulmonary revascularization CPT codes available in 2023
- Describe new pulmonary angiography CPT codes available in 2023
- Identify the documentation required for the above procedures
- Endovascular Pulmonary Revascularization—Dr. Bartakian
- Pulmonary Angiography—Dr. Hoyer
- Q&A—Dr. Batlivala (Moderator), Dr. Ing (Moderator), Dr. Delaney (Panelist), Dr. Hiremath (Panelist), and Dr. Ringewald (Panelist)
The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 1 lifelong learning MOC point in the American Board of Pediatrics' (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.
Watch the content and complete the evaluation to obtain credit.
Learning opportunities from SCAI for the interventional cardiology team.