Save the date for this transformative educational experience while learning from leading experts who will focus on innovative approaches to —
- Managing Rapid Change
- Transforming Cardiovascular Care
- Optimizing the Clinician Experience
- Navigating Health Care Economics
- Enhancing the Academic Agenda
Immerse yourself in an education experience featuring the latest cardiovascular management and leadership strategies!
This course is intended for all practices — private, integrated and academic — and the entire team, including:
- Academic and Practice-based Cardiologists, Surgeons, Vascular Specialists, and Pediatric and Adult Congenital Cardiologists
- Fellows in Training (FIT)
- Practice Administrators
- Executives and Physicians from newly integrated groups or practices on the verge of integration
- Hospital Executives, including CFOs and COOs, and Technical Directors of the cardiovascular service line and major laboratories
- Physician Executives
- Nurses and Physician Assistants
- Health Plans/Payers
For questions, please call the American College of Cardiology at 800-253-4636, ext. 5603 or 202-375-6000, ext. 5603.
Quality-led, patient-centered education for early-career physicians and experienced practitioners.