This program will be an independent education program for the purpose of educating physicians and allied health. FACET, the program coordinator, will have the sole responsibility for the content and program design. Upon conclusion of the Dallas PCI:Imaging and Physiology program, participants should be able to:
- Assess indications, use, and limitations of coronary physiology and imaging in everyday practice.
- Evaluate peri-procedure management of patients with complex coronary artery disease.
- CAD and PCI in the COVID-19 era: An international insight.
- Srini Potluri, MD, FACC, FSCAI, Baylor Scott and White Heart Hospital Plano
- Karim Al-Azizi, MD, FACC, FSCAI, Baylor Scott and White Heart Hospital Plano