SCAI Women in Innovations Symposium: Focusing on Vascular Access and Closure to Prevent Complications
This activity is supported by an unrestricted education grant from Terumo.
At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss radial access and closure for complex coronary procedures.
- Describe how to use ultrasound access for radial-to-peripheral interventions and tibiopedal access.
- Formulate strategies to mitigate radiation exposure in peripheral cases using left radial access.
Agenda and Invited Faculty
Moderator: Suzanne Baron, MD, MSc, FSCAI
- Access and Closure, Adhir Shroff, MD, FSCAI
- Complex Radial PCI, Christina Economides, MD, FSCAI
- Radial for Peripheral: How to Get There, Mohsin Chowdhury, MD
- Mitigating Radiation Exposure in Peripheral Cases Using Left Radial Access, Katrine Zhiroff, MD, FSCAI
- Panel Discussion
- Use Of Ultrasound for Radial and Tibiopedal Access, S. Elissa Altin, MD, FSCAI
- Tibial-Pedal: The Why and How, Mirvat Alasnag, MD, FSCAI
The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 1.0 medical knowledge MOC point in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Watch the content and complete the evaluation to complete credit.
More from the Extended Webinar Series
Learning opportunities from SCAI for the interventional cardiology team: