At the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe relevant anatomy to safely perform this procedure
- Compare different techniques that can be used
- Discuss post-procedure management and follow-up
- Introduction, Dr. Law
- Relevant Anatomy for Access. Dr. Mehta
- Single Venous Approach With Left Infraclavicular Pocket, Dr. Divekar
- Dual Venous Approach With Left Infraclavicular Pocket, Dr. Callahan
- Dual Venous Approach Using Snare With Left Infraclavicular Pocket, Dr. De Giovanni
- Single Venous Approach With Right Infraclavicular Pocket, Dr. Moore
The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 1.0 medical knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Watch the content and complete the evaluation to obtain credit.