At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Assess the 3-D relationship of atrial baffles after the atrial switch operation
- Describe the challenges with pulmonary venous baffle interventions in atrial switch operations
- List the pros and cons of these three approaches: trans-arterial retrograde intervention, transvenous trans-baffle Intervention, and hybrid approach
- Discuss strategies to overcome potential challenges in documentation and reimbursement
- Why Relevant in Current Era? Relevant Anatomy Based on Echo, Cath, CT—Abhay Divekar, MD, FSCAI
- Advanced Imaging, MRI and 4D Flow—Sanjeet Hegde, MD
- Transvenous—Transbaffle Intervention for Pulmonary Venous Baffle Stenosis—Athar Qureshi, MD, FSCAI
- Hybrid – Intervention for Pulmonary Venous Baffle Stenosis—Nathaniel Taggart, MD, FSCAI
- Transarterial Retrograde Intervention for Pulmonary Venous Baffle Intervention—Abhay Divekar, MD, FSCAI
- Panel Discussion
- Abhay Divekar, MD, FSCAI
- Nathaniel Taggart, MD, FSCAI
- Athar Qureshi, MD, FSCAI
Varun Aggarwal, MD, FSCAI
Nasser Moiduddin, MD, FSCAI
Sergio Bartakian, MD, FSCAI
Abhay Divekar, MD, FSCAI
Sanjeet Hegde, MD
Nathaniel Taggart, MD, FSCAI
Athar Qureshi, MD, FSCAI
The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
SCAI designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
American Board of Pediatrics Maintenance of Certification
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 1.0 Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment (Part II) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) points in the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program; and it is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.
Participate in the webinar and complete the evaluation to obtain credit.