The 2022 New York Endovascular Summit (NYEVS) is a multi-disciplinary symposium focused on the diagnosis and treatment of Peripheral Vascular Disease.
NYEVS intends to offer an open platform for the discussion of new methods, technologies, and techniques for everyday solutions in the field of endovascular interventions. The goal is to create an interdisciplinary forum and illustrate the most effective approach in the management of peripheral artery disease (PAD) and venous disease. This will be achieved by bringing together colleagues of different specialties from across the world who specialize in aortic, endovascular and endovenous interventions, as well as leaders in nursing and podiatry.
NYEVS will focus on presenting concise and current information via a didactic interactive format that will also feature live cases transmitted from the top centers across the country.
Three unique educational tracks:
- 2-Day Peripheral Arterial Disease Symposium
- Venous Symposium
- Aortic Symposium
Live complex arterial and venous cases from:
- Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
- Wellmont CVA Heart Institute, Kingsport, TN
- UNC Health Care, Raleigh, NC
- Advanced Cardiac and Vascular Amputation Prevention Centers, Grand Rapids, MI
- Vascular and Interventional Specialists, Dakota Dunes, SD
Women in Cardiovascular Medicine Session
Fellows & Early Career Vascular Surgeons Session
Podiatry Focused Seminar
Expert Case Review
- Vascular Surgeons
- Interventional Cardiologists
- Interventional Radiologists
- Endovascular Fellows
- Other Allied Health Care Professionals
Quality-led, patient-centered education for early-career physicians and experienced practitioners.