- Join interventional fellows, soon to be interventional fellows, and key faculty for cases and discussions.
- Examine complex lesion cases with a robust panel discussion.
- Interact with faculty, panelists, and other colleagues via Zoom meeting.
Take this opportunity to present your interventional cardiology case to your peers. To be considered for the program, you only need to write a brief case summary, so your submission should only take 5–10 minutes to complete. The SCAI FIRST Program Chair will review, and you will be notified of presentation selection a week before the event.
By participating, you will:
- Broaden your knowledge
- Learn from the experiences of others
- Practice the appraisal and application of evidence to patients
- Expand your professional network
Cases should be submitted by May 6 at noon ET - submissions now closed
This program is geared specifically toward Interventional and cardiovascular fellows and program faculty in North and South Carolina.
Continuing Medical Education
This is not a CME-certified activity