- Join interventional fellows, soon to be interventional fellows, and key faculty for cases and discussions.
- Examine cases that went wrong and how to make them right.
- Interact with faculty, panelists, and other colleagues via Zoom meeting.
Take this opportunity to present your interventional cardiology case to your peers. To be considered for the program, you only need to write a brief case summary, so your submission should only take 5–10 minutes to complete. The SCAI FIRST Program Chair will review, and you will be notified of presentation selection a week before the event.
By participating, you will:
- Broaden your knowledge
- Learn from the experiences of others
- Practice the appraisal and application of evidence to patients
- Expand your professional network
Submit your case here by May 18th at noon ET.
This program is geared specifically toward interventional fellows and program faculty in Florida.
Continuing Medical Education
This is not a CME-certified activity