- Join interventional fellows, soon-to-be interventional fellows, and key faculty for cases and discussions.
- Examine cases that went wrong and how to make them right.
- Interact with faculty, panelists, and other colleagues via Zoom meeting.
Take this opportunity to present your interventional cardiology case to your peers. To be considered for the program, you only need to write a brief case summary, so your submission should only take 5–10 minutes to complete. The SCAI FIRST Program Chair will review, and you will be notified of presentation selection a week before the event.
By participating, you will:
- Broaden your knowledge
- Learn from the experiences of others
- Practice the appraisal and application of evidence to patients
- Expand your professional network
Submit your case here by October 20th at noon ET.
This program is geared specifically toward interventional fellows, cardiovascular fellows, and program faculty in New England.
Continuing Education Information
This activity is not certified for accredited continuing education (previously called CME).