- Join interventional fellows, soon-to-be interventional fellows, and key faculty for cases and discussions.
- Examine cases that went wrong and how to make it right.
- Interact with faculty, panelists, and other colleagues via Zoom meeting.
Take this opportunity to present your interventional cardiology case to your peers. To be considered for the program, you only need to write a brief case summary, so your submission should only take 5–10 minutes to complete. The SCAI FIRST Program Chair will review submissions and you will be notified of presentation selection before the event.
By participating, you will:
- Broaden your knowledge
- Learn from the experiences of others
- Practice the appraisal and application of evidence to patients
- Expand your professional network
Please submit your case by January 25 at noon ET. You are not required to submit a case to attend SCAI FIRST.
This program is geared specifically toward interventional fellows and program faculty in New England.
Continuing Medical Education
This is not a CME-certified activity
Acknowledgment of Commercial Support
SCAI FIRST is sponsored by SCAI and supported by Zoll (founding supporter), Abiomed, Boston Scientific, Chiesi, Cordis, and Medtronic.
Quality-led, patient-centered education for early-career physicians and experienced practitioners.