- Internationally renowned Indian faculty
- International faculty from SCAI
- Case presentations by fellows, offering peer-to-peer learning opportunities on fundamental concepts and practices in managing percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI)
- SCAI Medtronic certificate of attendance
This program is open to participants from the following countries:
- Sri Lanka
Applications are invited from:
- DM/DNB pass out interventional cardiologists with between 1–7 years of experience
- Interventional cardiologists doing Type A and B1 cases, and recently initiated on complex cases like acute myocardial infarction (AMI), coronary microvascular disease (MVD), etc.
Fellows can submit their challenging coronary cases on STEMI. The Course Directors will review and select the most suitable cases which you will then present during the program.
Presentation must have: Case Summary, History, Diagnostic Tests, Procedure, Conclusion, Learnings from the Case.
Presentation with Images/ videos: up to 30 MB with mpeg, wmv, avi, mov, mpg, mp4; Files should be named LastName.FirstName
Deadline to submit: September 10.
Accepted presenters will be notified by September 14.