- Internationally renowned Indian faculty
- International faculty from SCAI
- Case presentations by fellows, offering peer-to-peer learning opportunities on fundamental concepts and practices in managing percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI)
- SCAI Medtronic certificate of attendance
This program is open to participants from the following countries:
- Sri Lanka
Applications are invited from:
- DM/DNB pass out interventional cardiologists with between 1–7 years of experience
- Interventional cardiologists doing Type A and B1 cases, and recently initiated on complex cases like acute myocardial infarction (AMI), coronary microvascular disease (MVD), etc.
The Course Directors will review and select the most suitable cases which you will then present during the program.
- Presentations must include: case summary, history, diagnostic tests, procedure, conclusion, and learnings from the case.
- Presentation with images/ videos: up to 30 MB with mpeg, wmv, avi, mov, mpg, mp4.
- Files should be named LastName.FirstName.
Case submissions are now closed.
Quality-led, patient-centered education for early-career physicians and experienced practitioners.