At the end of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Select appropriate patients for PDA stenting
- Discuss the challenges with PDA stenting in both patients with single source pulmonary blood flow and as an additional source of blood flow
- Discuss current data known in comparisons between PDA stenting and BTT shunt
- Assess the potential challenges in documentation and reimbursement
- Introduction, Drs. Bauser-Heaton and Glatz
- The Patent Ductus Arteriosus, Imaging Considerations, Dr. Maskatia
- Approach to Patient Selection, Site Entry, Dr. Qureshi
- Technical Considerations in Dual Source vs Single Source Pulmonary Blood Flow, Dr. Nicholson
- Review of Available Data for PDA Stent vs BTT, Reinterventions, Dr. Shahanavaz
- The Threatened Branch PA When Stenting the PDA, Dr. El-Said
- Billing Considerations, Dr. Bartakian
- Panel Discussion
The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
American Board of Pediatrics Maintenance of Certification
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 1.0 Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment (Part II) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) points in the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program; and it is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.
Watch the webinar and complete the evaluation to obtain credit.