December 7–9 and 14–16
The SCAI Fall Fellows Advanced Peripheral Course is designed for fellows in training focusing on peripheral vascular disease. Expand your expertise with clinical case vignettes, a cadaveric leg presentation, demonstrations of the latest devices, and expert panel discussions. You will gain valuable clinical skills and deepen your professional network by interacting with our community of endovascular interventionalists.
With unique access to experienced SCAI leaders, collaboration with industry, and interaction with your peers, the Advanced Peripheral Fellows Course will enable you to:
- Discuss procedural therapies for pulmonary embolism, deep vein thrombosis, aortoiliac, and long femoropopliteal lesions.
- Describe access sites and closure techniques with FDA-indicated devices.
- Apply procedural techniques to clinical case vignettes, including complications management.
- Compare atheromatous plaque therapies.
- Evaluate strategies for practice and professional development.
Who Should Attend
- This course is available ONLY to those currently in a peripheral fellowship program or in an interventional fellowship program in the U.S. or Canada.