Thank you for participating as faculty for the SCAI 2021 Fellows Courses.
Speaker Service Center
Please visit the Speaker Service Center to:
- Review your assignments
- Complete your disclosure information
- Add a bio and photo viewable on our web/mobile app
- Download the presentation template
- Upload your slides in advance of the meeting
If you have any questions regarding your assignments or the program, please reach out to Rachel Pham.
Program and Presentations
- Review the program here.
- You may upload your slides in advance in the Speaker Service Center up to 11:59 PM PT on November 23. After the deadline you may edit and/or upload your presentations onsite. The speaker ready room will be in Hibiscus B, Terrace Level and will be open:
|Friday||December 3, 2021||7:00 AM-8:00 PM|
|Saturday||December 4, 2021||6:45 AM-8:30 PM|
|Sunday||December 5, 2021||6:45 AM-7:45 PM|
|Monday||December 6, 2021||6:45 AM-7:30 PM|
|Tuesday||December 7, 2021||6:45 AM-11:00 AM|
- All presentations must be submitted using the SCAI 2021 Fellows Courses PowerPoint template.
- All speakers must:
- Include a Disclosure Slide as the second slide of every presentation.
- Use generic names for drugs and whenever possible for devices. Proprietary names may be included for clarity.
- Disclose off-label use of medications and devices.
- Obtain written permission from publishers to reprint any figures from non-SCAI sources.
Faculty Registration must be completed online and is complimentary. Complete registration entering the complimentary access code FCSPEAKER2021 during the registration process.
The faculty dinner will be held at Ole Restaurant, inside Intercontinental Hotel, 100 Chopin Plz, Miami, FL 33131 on Sunday, December 5 at 7:00 pm. If you have not done so already, please RSVP.
- A reimbursement form will be provided to all eligible faculty at the conclusion of the Course.
- SCAI will reimburse the night prior to and the night of your faculty assignments at the Hyatt Regency Miami. SCAI will ONLY reimburse room and tax at the SCAI group rate.
- SCAI will reimburse up to $500 USD for flight ONLY (not including additional fees and upgrades).
- If you are invited faculty only for an Industry Supported Session, SCAI is not responsible for your travel and hotel accommodations. Please reach out to your Industry contact to confirm travel and hotel reimbursement details.