Are you on the faculty for an upcoming grand round?
Need to give a talk, but don't want to start from scratch?
Consider these resources including slides with presenter notes and lecture recordings:
- New Insights into the Epidemiology and Classification of Cryptogenic and PFO-Associated Stroke from Jeffrey L Saver, MD
- Efficacy and Safety of PFO Closure to Prevent Stroke–Review of RCTs and Subsequent Data from Scott E. Kasner, MD
- The Neurologist’s Role in the Evaluation of Patients with Cryptogenic Ischemic Stroke from Steven Messe, MD
- The Cardiologist’s Role in the Evaluation of Patients with Cryptogenic Stroke from John D. Carroll, MD, MSCAI
- Case(s) from the Neurology Clinic: Thoughts from a PFO Clinic from David Thaler, MD, PhD
- Cases from the Cardiology Clinic: To Close or Not to Close? From Jonathan Tobias, MD, MSCAI
This activity is supported by an unrestricted educational grant from W.L. Gore and Associates.
Other resources from SCAI
Sharing knowledge, experience, research and treatments.