PICES Executive Committee
President: Brian Boe, MD, FSCAI
Vice President of Research: Varun Aggarwal, MD, FSCAI
Vice President of Clinical: Wendy Whiteside, MD, FSCAI
Secretary: Tacy Downing, MD
International Delegate: Sebastian Goreczny, MD
To foster academic and clinical advancement of early career congenital interventional cardiologists around the globe through collaborative education, research, and networking
- Establish new membership—recruitment and retention
- Create a forum for open discussion of clinical questions or cases
- Assist in identifying educational and professional needs of early career pediatric interventionalists
- Develop symposia/educational activities at current meetings
- Contribute as representative to SCAI Congenital Heart Disease Council to provide the "up and coming" perspective
- Develop new Society programs and projects related to early career needs
- Networking events
Interested in Joining PICES?
Email your name, current practice (with location), and training details (program name, location, and graduation year for both cardiology and interventional fellowship) to Tacy Downing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cardiology and interventional fellows are welcome.