Thank you for participating as faculty at SCAI 2022 Fellows Courses
Speaker Service Center
Please visit the Speaker Service Center to:
- Accept your assignments
- Complete your conflict-of-interest disclosure
- Complete presenter agreements
- Add a bio + photo
- Registration information
- Download presentation template
- Request polling capabilities
- Upload your PPT slides
All faculty must be present in Miami to participate, there is no virtual participation option.
All presenters can upload their PowerPoint slides in the Speaker Service Center until November 18, 2022. After that date, you will need to upload at the meeting in the Speaker Ready Room, Orchid B, Terrace Level. Please come at least 2 hours before your presentation (and allow extra time if you are working on an Apple product).
Speaker Ready Room Hours
- Friday, December 2, 2022: 7:00 AM–6:30 PM
- Saturday, December 3, 2022: 6:30 AM–7:30 PM
- Sunday, December 4, 2022: 6:30 AM–6:00 PM
- Monday, December 5, 2022: 6:30 AM–7:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 6, 6:30 am–12:00 PM
While at the meeting, please enjoy our Faculty Lounge, located in Flagler, Terrace Level, during the following times:
- Saturday, December 3, 2022: 7:00 AM–5:00 PM
- Sunday, December 4, 2022: 7:00 AM–5:00 PM
- Monday, December 5, 2022: 7:00 AM–5:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 6, 2022: 7:00 AM–12:00 PM
Registration and Instructions
Faculty Registration must be completed online and is complimentary. You must be registered for the meeting to receive your faculty badge onsite.
To register, please log in with your SCAI credentials and enter the promo code found in the Speaker Service Center.
Faculty are responsible for making their own hotel and travel arrangements.
Please find the link to book your hotel reservation in the Speaker Service Center.
Reservations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Hotel confirmations will be sent via email by the hotel. The SCAI group rate is available through November 7, 2022.
Please view the program agenda on the conference web app. Your photo and bio are posted to the app if you have updated them in your faculty profile.