Thank you for participating as faculty for the SCAI 2021 Virtual Scientific Sessions.
Please visit the Speaker Service Center to:
- Accept your assignments
- Complete your conflict-of-interest disclosure
- Add a bio and photo
- Registration information
- Download the Presentation Template
- AV and polling
- Complete the Presenter Consent Form
- Upload OnDemand Recording, PowerPoint, or PDF version of presentation
Please note, all times denoted in the program are Eastern Daylight Savings Time.
All presentations will be presented LIVE during the 2021 Scientific Sessions!
If you are unable to present LIVE and still wish to participate as faculty, you can pre-record your presentation. Pre-recorded presentations for the LIVE meeting are due by April 15, 2021.
OnDemand presentations will be pre-recorded and will be made visible in the native app a week before the conference. To be included in the app launch, OnDemand recordings are due Monday, April 12, 2021. For detailed instructions on how to record, please visit the Speaker Service Center and click on the “Upload Presentation” tab.
If you have questions about your assignment, please email Rachel Pham, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Session Calendar Invitations and Session Zoom Links
Faculty will receive a calendar invitation that includes the session Zoom link, session details, and useful documents one week before the meeting. Please note all times are denoted in eastern standard time (EST). Each invitation contains a unique Zoom URL specific to that session. If you did not receive a calendar invitation, please email Rebecca Murphy, email@example.com.
- If you are presenting during a session, please do NOT view the session through the app. You will be able to view the session via Zoom.
- To view Live Streaming sessions that you are not presenting in and OnDemand content, you must be registered for the meeting. Faculty registration is complimentary, follow the directions found in the Speaker Service Center to complete your registration. Content is only visible via the desktop or native app.