Poster Presentation Guidelines
This information only applies to invited abstract poster presenters who have been notified of their assigned poster session.
As a poster presenter you are required to prepare a printed poster and display it at your assigned time. You are NOT required to prepare or upload a digital version.
All abstract poster presenters must register for the meeting, using the complimentary access code provided in their acceptance email. Please see additional details and instructions below.
- Printed Posters are MANDATORY. Complimentary registration for the poster presenter is conditional on your poster being displayed during your assigned poster time. If you attend and do not display your poster you will be charged the registration fee.
- The allowable size of the poster is 45” wide and 45” high. You must keep your poster within these dimensions. There will be two posters on each side of a poster board.
- It is recommended that you include your full-text abstract on the poster which includes the bac
- kground, methods, results, and conclusion.
- Please include the title of the abstract, your name, and institution on the poster.
- Please note that we cannot allow poster presenters to make special requests for date or time of the presentation. All presentation dates are final.
Poster Presentation Hours
Abstract Poster Sessions times represent the times in which your poster should remain hung in the Grand Hall Foyer, Exhibit Level-LL2. Please refer to your poster acceptance email regarding your assigned poster session and poster number.
Poster Session Times:
- Poster Session A: Thursday, May 19, 2022: 10:45-11:15 AM
- Poster Session B: Friday, May 20, 2022: 12:00-12:30 PM
- Poster Session C: Friday, May 20, 2022: 1:30-2:00 PM
- Poster Session D: Saturday, May 21, 2022: 12:00-12:30 PM
- Poster Session E: Saturday, May 21, 2022: 1:30-2:00 PM
Poster Set-up and Take-down
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled poster session time to hang your poster (see above for sessions times).
- Please take down your poster immediately after scheduled poster session time ends.
- DO NOT leave your poster or holder on the floor in the poster area. We cannot guarantee the security and safety of your poster. If you leave your poster on the floor unattended it may be discarded.
FedEx Poster Printing
SCAI has partnered with the FedEx Office at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta to offer a discounted printing price for posters. The ordering site is now live for you to send your documents to the FedEx Office for printing. Please note, the largest size FedEx can print onsite is 42" x 42".