Thank you for participating as faculty for the 2021 SCAI SHOCK Virtual Conference.
Please visit the Speaker Service Center to:
- Accept your assignments*
- Complete Conflict-of-Interest Disclosure*
- Complete Presenter Consent form
- Add your bio + photo*
- Download the presentation template
- Pre-recorded video (only if unable to present live or submitting an OnDemand presentation)
*Must be completed to access conference details.
Please note, all times denoted in the program are Eastern Time.
If you are unable to present live or you presentation is OnDemand your pre-recorded video is due by September 23, 2021.
Please be mindful of your allocated presentation time. We recommend 1 to 2 slides per minute and no more than 14 slides in total to ensure all speakers can present, there is time for discussion, and the session ends on time.
Session Calendar Invitations and Session Zoom Links
One week out, faculty will receive a calendar invitation that includes the session Zoom link and session details. Each invitation contains a unique Zoom URL specific to that session. If you do not receive a calendar invitation, please e-mail Rachel Pham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are presenting during a session, please do NOT view the session through the app. You will be able to view the session via Zoom.
- To view live streaming sessions that you are not presenting in, you must be registered for the meeting. Content is only visible via the desktop or native app.