Your New Essential Resource
SCAI's free point-of-care app for your tablet and phone mobilizes the latest clinical guidelines and best practices in interventional cardiology. You can access SCAI's library wherever and whenever you need it to improve your patient's outcomes.
Evidence-based content includes:
- Clinical guidelines
- Risk calculators
- Decision-support tools
- Quality improvement guidance
Functionality allows you to:
- Find content quickly and easily.
- Bookmark important pages.
- Take notes on critical information.
- Share content with colleagues or patients.
- Clinicians—including physicians and other advanced practice professionals such as cath lab technicians.
- Cath lab administrative staff.
Download Now for Free
Once downloaded, please use your SCAI login email and password to access the content.
Membership is not required to use the app, but you must create a non-member profile before accessing the content. Please use the existing non-member profile you may have used to register for a SCAI event or create a new non-member login.