Candidates must have a doctorate or equivalent in a relevant scientific field and demonstrate that they actively work in cardiac and/or endovascular angiography and/or intervention.
Candidates must meet at least two of the following criteria:
- Has made substantive contributions to the field relating to cardiac and/or endovascular angiography and/or interventions as evidenced by relevant research in that area as published in peer-reviewed national and/or international publications
- Has participated in at least ten national or international conferences as faculty
- Evidence of participation in the field by having held one or more leadership positions, such as service as an officer, committee chair, trustee or committee voting member in a relevant professional society, certification examination contributor, or other relevant leadership position
Conditions of membership:
SCAI Member (Scientists) are eligible to serve and vote on SCAI committees but may not serve as Trustees or Officers of the society or vote at any meetings of society members.
To apply please submit:
- A current curriculum vitae
- A recommendation letter, on official letterhead, or a completed SCAI Membership Attestation form (available to request on the online application upload page) from a superior indicating the candidate's relevant work in the area of cardiac and/or endovascular angiography and or/intervention has met the requirements.
* SCAI's membership year runs July 1 through June 30. If you are a new member joining us partway through the year your initial dues will be prorated based on the month you join us. Renewal reminders will be sent to the email address you used to create your SCAI member account. Further information about how prorated membership dues are calculated and the different ways you can pay can be found here.