Cath Lab Boot Camp
Join Us in Phoenix
We are excited to see you at Cath Lab Bootcamp 2023, where we have sessions ranging from Cath lab operations to the importance of government advocacy and how AI will impact the Cath lab.
By attending, you will be exposed to topics that will enhance the ability to become a more effective leader during crises, improve fiscal performance, become more engaged in how to engage in advocacy, and learn about successfully navigating transitions in your interventional career.
Our sessions will be interactive and provide opportunities to interact with key leaders.
Joaquin Cigarroa, MD, MSCAI
Cath Lab Leadership Boot Camp Track Director
Designed for clinicians, educators, and administrators, this year’s cath lab boot camp topics focus on cath lab operations including quality improvement and diversity, navigating career transitions, crisis management, and how advocacy and health policy impact our patients and us.
Suitable for everyone on the cath lab team, the target audience for this track includes administrators, fellows, and physicians.
After attending SCAI Scientific Sessions 2023 Cath Lab Boot Camp, the learner will be able to:
- Discuss issues and topics associated with transitions from early, to mid, to late career stages.
- Become a leader in the cath lab who establishes and enhances patient safety, communicates effectively, and addresses the impact cognitive bias has on decision-making.
- Take an approach to process development that enhances quality improvement, assesses competencies, incorporates morbidity and mortality (M&M) discussion, and improves physical and mental health in the cath lab environment.
- Develop approaches that enhance diversity and health equity in the cath lab.
- Turn cath labs into efficient and sustainable operations.
- Recognize how advocacy and government relations matter to our patients and interventional community.
The core of our cath lab boot camp emphasizes quality improvement, career transitions, and providing the team with approaches that improve policies that affect our patients and clinicians. In addition, attendees including, physicians, fellows, cardiovascular professionals and, cath lab administrators, will have the opportunity to interact dynamically with national and international experts in this space.