WASHINGTON – Join the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions as their physician leaders meet with legislators and advocate on behalf of interventional cardiology. The 117th Congress has the ability to pass legislation that will have an impact on the profession of interventional cardiology and SCAI members will convene virtually to ensure that the policies being considered by Congress are the ones that serve the best interest of the profession and the patients we serve.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Pay-As-You-Go Act of 2010 (Statutory PAYGO) Medicare Cuts
- Amputation Reduction and Compassion (ARC) Act (H.R. 2631)
- Prior Authorization – Medicare Advantage (S. 5044)
- Senator Pat Toomey (R-PA)
- Rep. Chrissy Houlahan (D-PA)
- Senator Tammy Baldwin (D-WI)
- Senator Ben Sasse (R-NE)
- Rep. Don Bacon (R-NE)
- Rep. Ron Kind (D-WI)
For more information on the SCAI Virtual Capitol Hill Fly-In or to register, please visit: https://scai.org/event/scai-virtual-capitol-hill-fly. For press registration only, contact Kimberly Powell, email@example.com.
What's New in Interventional Cardiology
Ground-breaking stories about what's happening in the field.