Each year, our meeting brings together physicians, cardiovascular professionals, hospital administrators, academics, and industry professionals from around the world to share knowledge, clinical expertise, and the latest medical advances, with the single goal of advancing care to Save and Enhance Lives.
Scientific Sessions 2021 offers:
- Networking and collaboration opportunities
- Dedicated tracks for Coronary, Structural, Congenital, Peripheral, and Cath Lab Leadership
- Hot topics
- Live Cases—featuring Coronary, Structural, Peripheral, and Congenital cases
- Scientific and Clinical Research—abstracts, featured research, and poster competition
- Cardiovascular Professional Symposia—planned by CVPs for CVPs
- MSCAI and FSCAI induction ceremony
- SCAI Women in Innovations (WIN) program and events
- Fellows Summit for Complex Cases
- CME credits and MOC Points from ABIM and ABP
- Cases, cases, and more cases
Learn about the latest clinical data where the entire interventional cardiology community comes together to improve practice, with featured interventional cardiology trials you will leave with cutting edge knowledge to help you improve your practice and the patient experience.
sponsors and exhibitors
Not yet a member of SCAI?
Through our representation, education, and recognition, SCAI membership offers a number of benefits specifically tailored to help you grow and develop throughout your career. We give you the tools and resources that you need to stay at the forefront of your specialty.
Become a member to take advantage of member discounts to all SCAI run events!