SCAI's Quality Improvement Toolkit is a comprehensive educational series that covers the core components of quality improvement for today's cath lab. Presented in an interactive format, it includes customizable tools that enable you to:
- Document your facility's strengths
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Fulfill value-based care requirements
Course topics include:
- Defining Quality in the Cath Lab (download course content here)
- Operator and Staff Requirements (download course content here)
- Procedural Quality (download course content here)
- Facility and Environmental Issues (download course content here)
- Care Coordination with Referring Physicians (download course content here)
The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions designates this internet live activity for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.