Geared towards the everyday, practical aspects of Cath lab care, this track covers both the routine and challenging cases encountered by practitioners. It will review the:
- Data for optimal treatment strategies
- Latest procedures and techniques
- Most recently published data in the field
This track is of interest to people at all stages of their career wanting to advance their technical skills and achieve optimal outcomes for their patients, by filling in gaps in training and taking deep dives into the newest therapies and techniques.
After attending learners will be able to:
- Define and develop approaches for high-risk percutaneous coronary interventions
- Describe approaches to complex percutaneous coronary interventions, including the optimal uses and interpretations of adjunctive imaging and physiology
- Demonstrate how best to prevent, identify, and manage complications during coronary angiography and interventions
As the interventional community takes on increasingly challenging cases and advances the field with incremental data, it is imperative that practitioners feel comfortable with:
- Taking both a radial and femoral artery access approach
- Using physiology and imaging
- Inserting large-bore hemodynamic support devices
- Tackling complex lesions such as left main bifurcations and chronic total occlusions
This track takes a practical approach to expand practitioner skillsets, including “step-by-step” technical workshops; tips and tricks; and integrated, real-life cases presented by experts, and designed to enable active audience engagement.